N I C H O L A S . B O R G

Boring + Blog = Borg. Pics and vids taken with N90 (resampled)

Monday, November 06, 2006

So long no Borg

1 and 0.5 months to end of National service. What am I feeling?

Frightened.

I have to be more serious now, because i want to be able to support myself and my family including my gf. I have to work hard and be serious, trying to climb up the ladder to earn more money to buy a house and get married.

NOT. HAHA.

^
WHAT IS THE POINT OF LIVING WHEN U LIVE A LIFE THAT IS THE SAME AS 5 BILLION PPL ON EARTH?!

HERE's my real plan:

1) Find a job.
2) Buy a car.
3) Think of multiple million $ ideas, and execute them.
4) Get rich.
5) Buy a better car, get married and have children.

THINK BIG PEOPLE!!!

*The point of this post is to hope that the people who read this changes their view on having a daily boring job.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nicholas said...

Yep. You are already doing the big first step when u went into animation.

10:40 PM  
Blogger wingéd densetsu said...

Jobs are boring. Hobbies are fun.

10:34 AM  
Blogger S Lee said...

don't buy car!! waste $$! make sure u execute 10000 ideas and get damn rich before u buy car!

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home